Ingredients (Serves 2)
|2 x 100% Quarter pounder Aberdeen Angus burger||04458
|2 x Rosemary and sea salt focaccia||40613|
|20g Parmesan shavings (for cheese crisps)||27982|
|4 x Prosciutto de Parma slices||88440|
- Grate the parmesan and combine with very finely chopped rosemary, scatter onto a silicone sheet and bake in a hot oven until golden before allowing to cool.
- Wash and dry the rocket, cover and set aside.
- Grill the Aberdeen Angus burger to desired liking and allow to stand for approximately two minutes, whilst lightly toasting the bread.
- To assemble, dress the leaves with the juice from half a lemon and a little olive oil. Spoon the Heinz tomato relish evenly onto the base of the bun followed by the burger, a couple of Parma ham slides and the cheese crisp.
- Top with the olive and cherry tomato skewer.
Created by Andy Bacon at Heinz.