Ingredients (Serves 12)
|300g Shortcrust pastry mix
|160g Caster sugar||96882|
|160g Ground almonds||29563|
|120g Medium Free Range eggs||04285|
|60g Raspberry jam||41195|
|20g Dessicated coconut||07803|
- Line 12 deep patty tins with shortcrust pastry and place 1/2 tsp jam in each tart.
- Mix almonds, coconut and sugar with egg to make a soft mixture (reserve 10g of sugar).
- Pour mixture over jam and sprinkle with a little caster sugar.
- Make thin pastry strips out of trimmings and lay across in an X shape.
- Bake at 165°C for 20 minutes.
Chef's Tip! Serve warm with clotted cream for an indulgent afternoon tea.