Ingredients (Serves 10)
|6 Sultana scones||78750|
|75g Salted butter||01587|
|300g Cream cheese||36197|
|200ml Double cream||06175|
|85g Frozen cranberries, halved|
|40g Caster sugar||96882|
|1/2 tsp Vanilla essence||17695|
|250g Frozen cranberries|
|2 Gelatine sheets||20569|
|150ml Orange juice||75872|
- Break the scones into pieces, layer over the bottom of a 10" springfom tin and press down firmly to ensure no gaps. Melt the butter and pour over the base, ensuring all the scone is covered.
- Leave for a further five minutes and press down firmly again - chill.
- Fold the cream cheese into the whipped cream and mix carefully. Add the vanilla essence and caster sugar.
- Fold the halved cranberries through the mixture. Put on scone base and chill.
- Soak the two sheets of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes, and then dissolve in the orange juice.
- Place the remaining cranberries on top of the cheesecake, pour over the syrup and chill.
Chef's Tip! For a fresh summer dessert, use strawberries or raspberries!