Ingredients (Serves 2)
|1 Double chicken breast||05568|
|10ml Double cream||06175|
|2 Cumberland sausages||83797|
|2 Slices back bacon||06121|
- Defrost the chicken breast and halve to form two breasts.
- Remove the skin from the sausages and mix the meat with the cream.
- Make a pocket in the chicken breast and add in the sausage meat.
- Wrap the chicken in the bacon and then wrap tightly in cling film.
- Place the chicken into simmering water and cook for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Take out of the cling film and place into a hot pan to crisp the bacon.
Chef's Tip! This dish would be perfectly complemented if served with tomato and basil sauce.