Ingredients (Serves 6)
|6 Pork loin steaks||15765|
|80g Pecan nuts, crushed||19581|
|2 Cumberland sausages||83797|
|10g Fresh thyme leaves||75129|
|6 Apricot halves, chopped||17302|
- Split the pork 3/4 of the way through to make a pocket.
- Deskin the Cumberland sausages and mix with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Split the stuffing mix into 6 and place into the pockets evenly.
- Seal the steaks in a hot pan and transfer to the oven
- Cook at 170°C for approx 10-12 minutes until the juices run clear.
Chef's Tip! This will work well served with a dijon mustard and white wine cream sauce.